Introverted Moms: Your Go-To for More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy!
Sign up to get notified when this community reopens in May:
Literary Life Coaching ~ Habit Help ~ Kindred Spirits
Do you feel tired? Overwhelmed? Burned out?
Like there’s never enough time to get everything done?
You adore your kids, of course, but you didn’t know just how tough motherhood could be.
Do you also love reading–turning to books to recharge in your precious free moments?
Welcome to the Introverted Moms community – you’ve found your people!
Our Introverted Moms community site includes:
Literary Life Coaching
Uncover practical tips through books
Develop strong habits and routines
Peaceful reflections & meditations
Author interviews and workshops
Personality Deep Dives
Understand how personality affects you
Private Discussion Forum
Discuss life with kindred spirits
Read the World Book Club
A resource for your homeschool
A Guilt-Free Zone
A positive, no-judgment space
Coming to Introverted Moms ~ Spring 2021
Download our Spring 2021 Calendar here for all the details!
you support your kids, but who is supporting you?
Questions we’ll answer together
~ How can I mother 24/7 without burning out?
~ How do I develop a homeschool/family routine that works for us but doesn’t feel too restrictive?
~ How can I find down time to recharge?
~ How do I know if I’m doing enough?
~ How can I inspire my kids to love books and learning?
What others have to say about Introverted Moms
“Jamie has a way that speaks to the heart without speaking down or dumbing down. She reaches through your heart and captures your mind.” ~ Kimberlee
“After giving up social media, I’ve realized that this is the community I’ve been searching for.” ~ Ingrid
“Jamie has given me so much insight into how some of my biggest struggles relate to my personality type, and she speaks hope, truth, and practical advice into those places.” ~ Hannah
“The literary life coaching experience has been powerful for me, and there is so much more support and content in Introverted Moms than I ever expected.” ~ Debbie
beauty and inspiration that fits your life and personality
Special Features within Introverted Moms Include:
* Habit of the Month – At the beginning of each month Jamie introduces a new habit that we work on together as a community
* Interviews and Live Zoom Events – Featuring Jamie and special guests, including authors, personality experts, and more (replays available if you can’t make it live)
* Guided Mama Book Clubs – Slowly make your way through one book each semester, using Jamie’s literary life coaching principles to go deeper in your reading
* Fireside Friday Audio Reflections – Short audios that invite you into stillness, helping you quiet your heart and mind
* Forum Events – Chat live (via typing in our forum, so it’s introvert-friendly!) with other members in our private forum: getting to know each other, sharing thoughts about our current read, even watching/discussing a movie together
* Read the World – An 8-part global study that homeschoolers can use as a complement to their literature/geography curriculum, featuring books, carefully curated YouTube clips, multi-cultural meal plans, give-back challenges to encourage serving others, and global movie lists for each region of the world
* Space to Breathe – On months with five weeks, there’s no new content the final week of the month, giving you space to breathe so you don’t feel “behind”
* and more – including access to all previous Introverted Moms’ content
When I first became a mother over 15 years ago, I had certain expectations.
I expected motherhood to have beautiful moments, and it did.
I expected it to be hard work, and it was.
What I didn’t expect, and couldn’t understand, was why it took all of my reserves, and then some.
I didn’t expect, as someone who had always loved peace and harmony, to regularly deal with bouts of anger and frustration.
If only I would have understood my personality!
It would have freed me from so much guilt, explained why certain things were hard, and given me permission to care for my personality’s needs so I could care for those I loved in a healthier way.
I can’t wait to get to know you!
book club meets coaching meets connection
What others have to say
“God gave Jamie the exact message that my broken, tired, and overwhelmed heart needed to hear.
Her words of wisdom have thrown me (and my kiddos) a much needed lifeline.”
“I have been in a dark place for a very long time.
Jamie has breathed life and hope into me again in a way therapy and counseling never have, and no amount of self help books have.”
“I love the way you’ve organized the Introverted Moms community; it is exactly the right amount of content and very thoughtfully selected.
In fact it is now a very beloved part of my self-care program.” ~ Melanie
“I feel like someone finally understood and validated me!
Instead of feeling overwhelmed, I feel empowered to be the mom God created me to be.”
Ready to join Introverted Moms?
Important Note: At signup, use your First Name and initial of your Last Name (i.e. Jamie M.) in the field marked “User Name.”
This is how your name will display in our forum!
* Lock in this rate now and keep it as long as you’re enrolled – even when the price increases!
Traditional life coaching can easily cost more than $120 per month, but here at Introverted Moms you get an entire YEAR of practical growth, literary life coaching, and support for that amount!
Try it now for 7 days at no risk to see if it’s the right fit for you. If you change your mind, simply email support(at)infusedcomms(dot)com to request your refund within seven days.