Introverted Moms: Your Go-To for More Calm, Less Guilt, and Quiet Joy
I’d love to have you join our Fall 2022 Semester – scroll down to enroll!
Literary Life Coaching ~ Habit Help ~ Kindred Spirits
Do you feel tired? Overwhelmed? Burned out?
Like there’s never enough time to get everything done?
You adore your kids, of course, but you didn’t know just how tough motherhood could be.
Do you also love reading – turning to books to recharge in your precious free moments?
Welcome to the Introverted Moms community – you’ve found your people!
Our Introverted Moms community site includes:
Literary Life Coaching
Uncover practical help through books
Develop strong habits and routines
Peaceful reflections & meditations
Author interviews and workshops
Personality Deep Dives
Understand how personality affects you
Private Discussion Forum
Discuss life with kindred spirits
Read the World Book Club
A resource for your family
A Guilt-Free Zone
A positive, no-judgment space
Coming This Fall at Introverted Moms:
you support your kids, but who supports you?
Questions we’ll answer together
~ How can I mother 24/7 without burning out?
~ How do I develop routines that work for us but don’t feel too restrictive?
~ How can I find down time to recharge?
~ How do I know if I’m doing enough?
~ How can I inspire my kids to love learning?
What others have to say about Introverted Moms
“Jamie has a way that speaks to the heart without speaking down or dumbing down. She reaches through your heart and captures your mind.” ~ Kimberlee
“After giving up social media, I’ve realized that this is the community I’ve been searching for.” ~ Ingrid
“Jamie has given me so much insight into how some of my biggest struggles relate to my personality type, and she speaks hope, truth, and practical advice into those places.” ~ Hannah
“The literary life coaching experience has been powerful for me, and there is so much more support and content in Introverted Moms than I ever expected.” ~ Debbie
unhurry your heart alongside our kindred spirit community
Special Features within Introverted Moms Include:
* Introverted Mom Book Study – We deep dive into one theme from Jamie’s book each month, to understand ourselves and others more
* Habit of the Month – Each month we work on one habit together as a community
* Interviews and Live Events – Featuring Jamie and special guests, including authors, personality experts, and more (Usually on Thursday afternoons or evenings, with replays available if you can’t make it live)
* Guided Mama Book Clubs – Slowly make your way through one book each semester, using Jamie’s literary life coaching principles to go deeper in your reading
* A Special Seasonal Offering – Either Spring Break for the Introverted Mom, Introverted Moms’ Summer Camp, or Introverted Moms’ Advent Calendar, depending on the semester
* A Fun Snail Mail Exchange – Each semester you can sign up for that semester’s exchange and look forward to a fun, uplifting delivery arriving in your mailbox
* Fireside Friday Audio Reflections – Short meditations that invite you into stillness, helping you quiet your heart and mind
* Forum Events – Chat live (via typing, so it’s introvert-friendly!) with other members in our private forum: getting to know each other, sharing thoughts about our current read, even watching a movie together (Usually Thursday afternoons or evenings, with content available afterwards if you can’t make it live)
* Read the World – An 8-part (optional) global unit study that members can use as a complement to their literature/geography curriculum, featuring books, carefully curated YouTube clips, multi-cultural meal plans, give-back challenges to encourage serving others, and global movie lists for each region of the world
* Space to Breathe – On months with five weeks, there’s no new content the final week of the month, giving you space to breathe so you don’t feel “behind”
* and more – including access to all previous Introverted Moms’ content
When I first became a mother over 17 years ago, I had certain expectations.
I expected motherhood to have beautiful moments, and it did.
I expected it to be hard work, and it was.
What I didn’t expect, and couldn’t understand, was why it took all of my reserves, and then some.
I didn’t expect, as someone who had always loved peace and harmony, to regularly deal with bouts of anger and frustration.
If only I would have understood my personality!
It would have freed me from so much guilt, explained why certain things were hard, and given me permission to care for my personality’s needs so I could care for those I loved in a healthier way.
I can’t wait to get to know you!
book club meets coaching meets connection
What others have to say
“God gave Jamie the exact message that my broken, tired, and overwhelmed heart needed to hear.
Her words of wisdom have thrown me (and my kiddos) a much needed lifeline.”
“I have been in a dark place for a very long time.
Jamie has breathed life and hope into me again in a way therapy and counseling never have, and no amount of self help books have.”
“I love the way you’ve organized the Introverted Moms community; it is exactly the right amount of content and very thoughtfully selected.
In fact it is now a very beloved part of my self-care program.” ~ Melanie
“I feel like someone finally understood and validated me!
Instead of feeling overwhelmed, I feel empowered to be the mom God created me to be.”
Ready to join Introverted Moms?
* Lock in this rate now and keep it as long as you’re enrolled – even when the price increases!
Traditional life coaching can easily cost more than $150 per month, but here at Introverted Moms you get an entire YEAR of practical growth, literary life coaching, and inspirational support for that amount!
Try it now for 10 days at no risk to see if it’s the right fit for you. If you change your mind, simply email support(at)infusedcomms(dot)com to request your refund within ten days.
drink tea * read books * be happy
Literary life coaching is the process of uncovering life-changing practical takeaways through reading. If you’ve read my book, you’ll be familiar with how I did this through the lens of four of my favorite introverted authors.
It’s a way to analyze literature that has practical application for our daily lives, using story to coach us through our own personal ups and downs.
It merges the principles of life coaching with those of analyzing literature. I’ll guide you as we literary life coach our way through one book each semester!
Our community, and the resources in it, are for moms with kids of all ages!
We also have specific threads in our forum where moms with specific ages can chat and find support.
As a homeschooler myself, I will certainly offer tips for those who do the same, but there will still be plenty of practical takeaways for those don’t homeschool but want to create an atmosphere of lifelong learning in their homes.
If you love books and struggle with the same issues mentioned on this page, you’re certainly welcome here!
I’d say that the majority of our content will be applicable to all mothers no matter their personality type, so as long as you don’t mind the occasional introverted-specific content, I’d absolutely love to have you!
No, I coined the term “Literary Life Coaching” because the books themselves will be our coaches!
I’ve merged some of the principles of life coaching with those of literary analysis to create this new concept, and I’ll be your guide and fellow learner as we extract practical takeaways from literature that will lead us to healthier lives.
My faith as a follower of Jesus Christ, who seeks to follow his example of unconditional love and grace, has changed my life, so it comes naturally to share how God has helped me navigate the highs and lows of life as an introverted mother.
With that said, moms of any faith or no faith are more than welcome to join us. We’d love to have you! However, if someone prefers a community without any spiritual references at all, this might not be the right fit for you.
If you are interested in becoming a member of our community and you’re a first responder family, missionary family, or are otherwise going through financial hardship, please email us: support(at)infusedcomms(dot)com about your situation to get details about a partial scholarship. We’d love to help!
Have another question? Please review this page and the FAQs above carefully, and if you don’t see the answer you need, email us: support(at)infusedcomms(dot)com – We’ll be happy to help!